Will I have instant access to my download?
- Yes! Once payment is made, you will receive an email from "Digital Delivery App" containing your download link. If this email doesn't arrive within 5 minutes, please contact us so that we can make sure you receive your download quickly.
Do you offer these lessons on a DVD that I can purchase?
- No. Presently we don't offer DVDs in order to keep prices low. Digital delivery of the product allows us to charge only for the time and equipment used to create the products without the additional overhead of a physical DVD.
What do I need in order to play the videos?
- All videos come bundled in two different formats: wmv and mpeg-4. Common programs and devices that play these files are Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, QuickTime, Zoom Player, iPod and Zune to name a few. If you're uncertain that you'll be able to play the videos try one of these test downloads (right click and "save target as"): WMV test | MPEG-4 test.
How do I view the sheet music?
- The sheet music comes in PDF format which can be viewed with the free Adobe Reader, which may already be installed on your computer. If you're uncertain that you'll be able to open the sheet music try this test download: PDF test.
How do I open the .ZIP folder I downloaded?
- The download is compressed into a ZIP folder for ease of delivery. Windows XP and Vista have built-in support for Zip files. Right clicking on the folder and selecting "Extract All" will do the trick. If you're using another operating system, you'll need a software such as WinZip or BitZipper to open the zip. Visit this Google Search for more information on opening Zip files. If you're uncertain that you can open a Zip file try this test download: Zip test.
Why does it say OnlineDrummer.com on my statement?
- DrumMusic.TV is created and maintained by OnlineDrummer.com and as such shares accounting programs.
- If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us and someone will get back to you promptly.
Copyright 2008-2013 DrumMusic.TV